Thursday, February 12, 2009

We Have a Winner



And so we bid a fond adieu to One World One Heart. Until next year, I hope. It's been a blast.

I know I got more out of our little adventure than I put in. I spent a fervent week surfing new blogs from all over the world. Met some awesome people. Saw some even more awesome art. Was inspired. Gained hope.

Seeing so many gorgeous, beautiful, insane and ,yes, just plain wonderful blogs gave me a boost. I got busy. Gave my little ole blog a makeover.
SO enough about me. Let's talk about my winner. Using a very scientific method, which involved my yelling across the house to my darling hubby "pick a number between 1 and 273." To which he answered "What?" and "What For? After some further interrogation he chose a number.

"57". I am thrilled becuase after reading her blog I found her to be a Craigslist afficianado and a girl after my own heart. The lovely and talented Shirl of "Life on an Artistic Shoestring" will soon find herself the owner of an Eiffel Tower Pendant from little ole moi.

3 comments:

Life on an artistic shoestring said...

Thank you so much! I am thrilled and excited to win your lovely pendant. And thank your dear hubby for me, too! This has been fun and I loved visiting all the blogs and finding you and your beautiful art pieces. Again, thank you!

Life on an artistic shoestring said...

I wanted you to know that I received your lovely gift and I'm delighted with it! Thank you so much!

John Miller said...

Thanks for sharing great content!
Curtain Hooks